Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Week of Christmas, 2009!
I really hoped to be able to send our application off before Christmas but read the *fine* print yesterday and realized it is THIS application that we must send a family photo with.....SO, Jessica is going to do us the pleasure of taking our family photo on Christmas day at Grandma's house (and then knowing me, I'll dash home, upload it to Wal-Mart and have it prepared to mail off December 26th). :)

I'm also looking for office space outside of the home for my work so we can convert the office into a nursery (even though Ira will sleep with us in a co-sleeper as long as he wants). This makes me wish we had finished out the upstairs space last year....

Thank you for all the love and support AND PRAYERS as we begin this journey. As Hillary Clinton said, "it takes a village".

Our family wishes you all a very beautiful and peaceful Christmas.
Love, Jeremy, Angie and Haley

2 comments:

  1. You may have time to finish out the upstairs. This time of year, you could get it done easily, especially since it is 'in the dry.' It is worth getting an estimate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we are going to "hit" the roof....we've gotten an estimate.

    ReplyDelete