Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Merry Christmas to all!

Christmas is right around the corner and it's a "hustle and a bustle" everywhere I look.  We have our own around here!  :) 

We just learned that in July, we will be blessed with a child!  (grandchild, that is).  Haley is about 8 weeks pregnant.  She's still working at Potter's Clay (still such a blessing!) and is starting to school at Pulaski Tech in January.  A lot of work ahead of us, but God will lead the way on this and it will be wonderful. 

Ira and I are still hanging out together everyday together.  His vocabulary is improving and eating habits are better.  (not great, but better - LOL). 

Jeremy is busy with a new trial and depositions so he's always going, going, ....you get the idea. 

I came home a few days ago to find my house exterior decorated for Christmas by Grandma!!  She is such an incredible blessing to us all.  I love you, Grandma!!

As we celebrate the birth of our Lord Savior this month, I also pray for peace, tranquility and answered prayers for our family and many others. 

Love to all~
Angela

1 comment: