Saturday, February 27, 2010

What a day~ Phyllis was SO KIND to go with me to Little Rock's Rhea Lana big sale; racks of clothes everywhere with tables of anything you need *just about* for a baby. I think we scored big on a monitor and a ton of awesome newborn clothes. I've never really bought him anything for a newborn as I didn't think, before our Home Study, that we would ever be able to get him so soon. But our awesome social worker said to PLAN ON IT....so I am! We bought so many adorable little 0-3 month clothes, a pair of sandals just like his Daddy's, and some tennis shoes (pre-walking so just for looks - LOL).

Phyllis then bought him his first "John-John" outfit (she had to tell me the story of how it got its name - after JFK, Jr. during his little toddler years) and had his name embroidered on it. It is SO adorable and his first monogrammed outfit. :) Thank you, Phyllis!!

Changing subjects: that medicine I was told I would have to get in Canada??? Uh, no - the local compounding pharmacist made it for me on Friday and Jeremy is picking it up on Monday. :) Only downfall is insurance doesn't pay for it - but those are the breaks and it is worth every penny if it works!

I really, really have to get started on flooring and paint samples - :)

No comments:

Post a Comment