Thursday, February 4, 2010

Worked Sunday with the fabulous Cherie Flowers Photography for some family photos of all 3 of us; need 2 for the adoption papers and then just need some for us!! There was still so much ice; we slid around the State Capitol but she thinks we got some good ones. I can't wait to see them and mail them off to American Adoptions.

Moved all of Ira's things to a tub, watched it overflow so went to tub #2! (not including the car seat!) I cannot wait to meet him, hold him, love on him and also watch Jeremy and Haley with him.

Thinking about blue/brown/light green for nursery....and as much as I love the round cribs, I think I will be going with a regular sleigh convertible crib for when he outgrows the co-sleeper..just makes more sense and will be easier to find sheets and other bedding.

He is SO alive in my heart - I can feel him

No comments:

Post a Comment