Sunday, August 26, 2012

Brenna, I miss you in our lives



Ira's first winter - love him in Janie & Jack

Cootie PaTootie!

Brenna, it has been over a year now since our "tiff" and via blocked Facebook friends and you moving, you have deleted me from your life. 

I don't even care anymore to hash back and forth the reasons why.....They seem ridiculous now and I would hope they do to you as well. 

We've always been there for each other and I've looked to you for wisdom and comfort many times.  I know you kept me alive the night Mom died. 

I miss you.  I miss talking to you.  I miss seeing what kind of handbag you were buying next and what watch or tennis shoes Will would be buying next. 

My kiddos are growing up.  I know you talk a little to Haley.  She is such a good mommy.  And looking at Aubriana is like looking at Haley almost 20 years ago. 

Ira is THE most handsome little guy I've ever seen.  He is such a good boy.  And smart as a whip!  He has been a God send in all sense of the word. 

I miss not knowing what is going on in your life.  I think about your daily.  I love you~

Your Twin~



No comments:

Post a Comment