Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Slow time in the process - pretty depressing, actually. I've never been good at waiting.

In the interim, the painter starts tomorrow (Thursday) with Haley's room, then Ira's, then things I'm having painted for his room (Thank you, Phyllis, for your great ideas on this!) and then the bathroom. It may spread out over a few weeks as he is fitting me into previous engagements but am SO ready for Haley to be able to move all of her furniture from the dining room back into her room.

Once the painting is completed, we can start setting up his room. That will be exciting!

Prom is Friday night for Haley in Parker's Chapel so we leave out early Friday morning. 3 hour drive, hair, makeup, nails, photos, etc. I'll come back on Saturday. Her dress is just stunning -no other word for it.

love to all, Angela

1 comment:

  1. Oh how cool!!! Didn't realize the painter starts tomorrow. So, that means putting the nursery together is just around the corner ... and I KNOW that Ira will arrive so very soon thereafter! Sweet little dude, I cannot wait to meet, hug, kiss, love on ya! Did I mention that I love baby toes???

    ReplyDelete