Saturday, April 3, 2010

What a week! Packed to move 1/2 the house to the other side of the house so new carpet could be put down in all the bedrooms and closets - whew! but I like the carpet :)
My office is now where the breakfast table was that we never used - Ira's nursey is ready to be painted now. I'd like for the painter to come before I move anything back in the rooms much so I don't have to do this again. We have entirely too many things - must simplify!

Ira's 20, 21 and 22nd diapers came in today with an amber necklace for him that has analgesic powers (minimal teething pain for our baby boy!)

I keep praying there is the right birth parent out there looking at our profile and knowing we would give a child a fantastic home~

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I have been reading your past and present posts, just wanted you to know I will keep you in my prayers! I saw your blog on Angela Slaughter's sidebar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU!!! What a nice surprise on Easter!! We need as many prayers as possible ~

    Angela

    ReplyDelete