Monday, June 6, 2011

Graduation Party!

Well, the celebrating of Haley's graduation has come to a close. Her party with her closest loved ones was last night at Grandma's house. Her colors for the party were pink and black to match the cake she picked out (made by Cakes by Sam). Food was divine (thank you, Grandma Betty, Georgetown Cupcakes and Community Bakery). Beside our gift to Europe, I mad a movie for her that went from the beginning of her life, showing highlights through the way to her senior photos and receiving her diploma. I got 3 (three!) private hugs and thank-you's from her so I think she was really appreciative of the work by Grandma and me, for Sara helping in cleaning up and for ALL the friends and family that came and joined her in this celebration. I know she will never, ever forget this night. Thank you for being a part of it. We both love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment