Friday, May 27, 2011

My beautiful daughter, the graduate.

"Isn't she lovely, isn't she beautiful" - I have those lyrics going through my head as I look at these photos from Haley's graduation this past Monday.

Words just cannot express how thrilled I am that Haley has graduated from high school and is getting ready for college. She was the epitome of a young woman in the arena getting her diploma. And she is SO glad to have those 13 years behind her........:) I don't think she will be the kid who keeps going back to the high school building and trying to hang out with the teachers. LOL

After getting her driver's license Mother's Day weekend, she pulled out a little while ago in my black Camry that she will be driving to take it to Splash Car Wash and detailed. It is hilarious that "cleanliness" in an automobile was never an issue until it became the car she was going to drive! :)

Graduation party is in a week to allow time for her boyfriend to return home from Army duty. That will officially be the "end" of high school - wow.

I'm so proud of her. I know my mother is equally as proud as she watches over us all from above.

We are so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment